1. membership is required to use our facilities. The following types of memberships are available depending on the type of use.
(1) Regular members (individual members, student members, family members, corporate members (in town and out of town))
2. Members are required to comply with the following rules and regulations when using the facility.
3. Other rules regarding the use of the facility shall be stipulated in the "Supplementary Rules" separately stipulated as necessary.
4. When using related facilities (meeting rooms, etc.), equipment, facilities, etc., of this facility, you are also required to comply with the rules and regulations for the use of such related facilities, equipment, facilities, etc.
1. Use of the service
(1) Members may use the facility and facilities incidental to the facility during the period of use stipulated in these rules of use.
(2) Accompanying persons may use the facilities. However, please understand that the use of the facility by the accompanying person may be denied depending on how crowded the facility is. Please refer to the fee information displayed on the Company's website for the fee for accompanying persons.
Days and hours of use
(1) Our business days are the days we set except for Mondays and Tuesdays.
(2) As a general rule, inquiries regarding the use of this facility are accepted on business days from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(3) The facility is closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, summer holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays. However, please note that the facility may be closed for repairs and inspections, as well as on days designated by the facility, notwithstanding the above.(Please refer to the following.)
- (a) When it becomes impossible to use the facility due to natural disasters.
- (b) When it becomes impossible to use the facility due to reasons beyond the control of the facility management.
(4) The available usage time for the facility is from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on business days, including weekends and holidays, for both the 1st and 2nd floors. However, reservations are required for evening usage from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM or on days when the facility is closed.
(5) The time spent using the facility shall include all the time from entering the room, using the room, cleaning up, and leaving the room.
3. Usage Fees
Plan.Please confirm the
4. how to apply
(1) Regular member
Please complete the application (by entering information on the terminal designated by the Company and sending information related to the application).
(2) Main application (transmission of information related to the application by inputting the information into a terminal designated by the Company)
(a) Once you have decided to use the service, please enter the necessary information into the terminal designated by the Company. (2) The application shall be completed upon transmission of the application information by inputting the information into the terminal designated by the Company.
(b) Please note that if you do not send us information pertaining to your application by entering it into our designated terminal, we will assume that you will not use our facility and your application will be cancelled. Please note that we are unable to accept formal applications for this facility verbally or by telephone.
(c) Upon written or e-mail notification that the Company has reviewed and accepted the application, and upon payment of the admission fee (and deposit, if required), the registration as a regular member will be confirmed. Please note that you will be required to submit or send a copy of your ID card or other prescribed documents or images for screening.
(d) Please understand that if we decide that we cannot accept your application to use our facilities, we will contact you to that effect.
Cancellation after registration is confirmed
(a) If you wish to cancel your registration as a "regular member" after your registration as a regular member has been confirmed but before the start date of use, please notify us promptly. The cancellation will be handled in accordance with the fee information displayed on the Company's website.
(b) After the registration of a regular member is confirmed, we may ask the regular member to change the contents of the application due to the management and operation of the building or the facility, or for other reasons. If there is a reduction in the facility usage fee as a result of such a change, it will be settled. However, please note that we will not compensate for any loss or damage incurred by the regular members or their related parties as a result of this change.
5. term of use, cancellation, and suspension of use (regular members)
(1) The period of use of the facility shall begin on the date the registration as a regular member is confirmed, subject to payment by the regular member of the usage fee and admission fee (plus deposit, if necessary), and shall be renewed automatically unless the contract is cancelled as stipulated in Article 8.
(2) The notice of cancellation in the preceding paragraph shall be made in writing or by electromagnetic means such as e-mail at least one month prior to the cancellation date.
(3) A regular member may suspend the use of the facility from the following month by submitting a suspension notice to the Company by the 25th of the previous month during the period of use of the facility. (Due to the fact that the usage fee is due at the end of each month, use of the facility during the current month is possible even after the notification of suspension is submitted.) (In the event that a regular member wishes to use the facility until the middle of the following month, the fee for the following month will be calculated on a pro-rated basis and invoiced in the following month.) However, if a regular member has delayed payment of the usage fee, we will accept the suspension notice on the condition that such payment is completed. In addition, if there are any usage fees for the following month that have already been received by the Company, the Company will settle such fees and return them to the active member.
(4) The period of suspension stipulated in the preceding paragraph shall be from the date of submission of the notice of suspension to [between 1 month and 12 months].
(5) In the event of suspension as stipulated in Paragraph 3, Regular Members shall be exempted from the obligation to pay the usage fee during the period of suspension and the admission fee upon resumption of use.
(6) An active member who has suspended the use of the facility as stipulated in Paragraph 3 shall, when resuming the use of the facility, submit a notice of resumption of use to the Company and pay the usage fee for the month including the start date and the following month and thereafter in accordance with the Company's instructions. (The fee will not be calculated on a pro-rata basis.) In the event that no such written notice of resumption of use is submitted or no such usage fees are paid to the Company, the Company may terminate these Terms and Conditions.
(7) If the Company changes the Terms and Conditions or the fees, etc. for use of the facility during the period of suspension as stipulated in Paragraph 3, the Regular Member shall resume use of the facility under the revised Terms and Conditions and fees, etc. for use of the facility.
(8) At the end of the period of use of the facility, the Company and the Regular Member shall settle the unused portion of the usage fee paid or unpaid. However, if an Active Member terminates use of the facility before the expiration of one month from the first day of the month following the month containing the start date of use of the facility to the last day of the month, he/she may not claim the usage fee already paid to the Company.
6. restriction, discontinuance, suspension, cancellation, etc. of use
The following acts are prohibited when using this building or facility.
- Offending public order and morals, or damaging the dignity of this building or facility
- Violation of incidental rules and related laws and regulations separately stipulated by the Company
- Use of fire, or bringing into the building or its facilities any items that may ignite, catch fire, explode, or otherwise create a hazard, or any items that emit a foul odor, or any heavy items.
- Solicitation of pyramid schemes, etc. in this building or its facilities
- Transferring or subleasing the right to use this facility to a third party
- To demand violent desires or burdens beyond reasonable limits from us or our staff, or to say or do anything that causes significant inconvenience to other users.
- Defacing, damaging, or losing the building, structures, facilities, equipment, or fixtures in the facility.
- Exclusive use of free seats (unreserved seats) and common space areas, etc.
- Interfering with the Company's changes to the facility's zoning and facilities
- Acting without consideration for other users of the facility
- Engage in any activity that the Company deems to be a hindrance to the management and operation of the building or the facility.
- Excessive load on, damage to, or disabling of servers, networks, or Internet communication lines under the Company's control
- Reproduction, modification, adaptation, etc. of programs, software, or other incidental technology placed on servers under our control in a form that differs from the normal method or content of use, excessive interference, illegal use, and intentional problem creation.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any program, software, or other incidental technology located on servers under our control
- Transmission or distribution of harmful computer programs such as computer viruses, chain mail, spam mail, etc.
- Falsifying or erasing our or a third party's information
- Infringing the intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party
- Infringing the property, privacy, honor or portrait rights of the Company or any third party
- Injuring the reputation of the Company or any third party
- In addition to the acts listed in each of the preceding clauses, to engage in any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Please be advised that we reserve the right to refuse use of the facility (i.e., cancel, suspend, or terminate use of the facility) if we determine that any of the following items apply (or have been determined to apply) or may apply. In such cases, we will notify the relevant regular member to that effect.
- In the event that the Company deems that an active member or his/her related parties have violated the prohibitions set forth in the preceding paragraph.
- If we are unable to confirm payment of the invoiced amount by the due date specified by us
- If the information entered into the terminal designated by the Company regarding the application is false, or if the Company determines that the purpose or content of use differs from the purpose or content approved by the Company.
- In the event of any act in violation of laws and regulations or loss of social credibility due to unfair business practices, etc.
- In the event that the facility cannot be used due to an act of God, disaster, facility failure, or other unavoidable circumstances, or in the event that an alert is issued in accordance with the Large-Scale Earthquake Countermeasures Law.
- If you are a crime syndicate, a member of a crime syndicate, a company or organization affiliated with a crime syndicate, or any other anti-social force
- If the applicant is a corporation or other organization whose business activities are controlled by a Boryokudan or Boryokudanjin.
- In the case of a juridical person that includes a person who falls under the category of a Boryokudan Member among its officers
- If there is a risk that the user will say or do something that will cause significant inconvenience to other users of the facility or related facilities and equipment, and if such behavior is deemed to be a hindrance to the management of the facility.
- In the event that a violent demand is made to us or our staff, or a demand is made to bear a burden that exceeds a reasonable range.
- When it is recognized that the use of our facility will be used for the maintenance or expansion of an organization of anti-social forces such as organized crime groups.
- In the event of unavoidable circumstances arising from the management and operation of this building or facility
- In addition to the cases listed in the preceding paragraph, when the Company deems that the use of this facility is not possible due to the management and operation of this building or this facility, or for other reasons.
The Company will not compensate for any damage incurred by regular members or their related parties due to the suspension, termination, or cancellation of use of the facility in accordance with the preceding paragraph. Please understand this beforehand. In addition, regular members must compensate for any damages incurred by the Company.
When using this facility, please observe the following items.
(1) Please keep strictly to the hours of use of this facility. (2) Please understand that you may be asked to pay a separate fee for any overtime usage of the facility if the usage time is exceeded.
(2) Please be aware that our facility may be crowded due to other users. Please note that members share the facility with other users.
(3) Please contact us in advance if you intend to bring in equipment, fixtures, etc. arranged by the member to our facility.
(4) If you wish to send equipment, printed materials, or other packages to our facility, please be sure to contact us and consult with us in advance. If you do not notify us in advance, we may not be able to accept your request.
(5) Eating and drinking are allowed in the facility, but please refrain from eating and drinking in the prohibited areas designated by the Company.
(6) If you wish to inspect the facility prior to use, please make an appointment in advance.
(7) The building and its facilities are not available for rental for the purpose of playing musical instruments, singing in chorus, or playing other music. (viii) The building and its facilities are not to be rented for the purpose of playing musical instruments, singing in chorus, or playing other music.
(8) Please take home with you any garbage brought into the building by members and any garbage generated during use of the facility.
(9) Please understand that if we deem it necessary to restore the facility to its original condition, clean up, dispose of garbage, etc., after your use of the facility is completed, we may ask you to pay separately for the work required.
(10) In the event of fire, sudden illness, or other unforeseen circumstances while using the facility, please contact the reception desk of the facility.
(11) If you need to apply for a permit or notification from the relevant government or municipal office, please do so on your own behalf and obtain approval. (xi) If you need to apply for a permit from the relevant government or municipal office, please do so on your own and obtain approval.
(12) Tape, nails, studs, etc. are not permitted on the walls, ceilings, equipment, fixtures, etc. in this building or facility.
(13) Please be advised that the Company or a person designated by the Company may enter the room, inspect the facilities, equipment, appliances, fixtures, etc., and take appropriate measures as necessary for the safe and smooth management and operation of the facility, even while the member is using the facility.
(14) In preparation for unexpected disasters or accidents, members are requested to confirm in advance the location of emergency exits, evacuation routes, and fire extinguishers in the building and facilities, as well as to inform all concerned parties in advance.
(15) Members are responsible for their own safety during use. The Company shall not be held responsible for any accidents, theft, loss, etc. that may occur to members or their related parties.
(16) For the safe and smooth management and operation of the facility, please follow the instructions of the Company after consultation with the Company.
8. indemnification and disclaimer of liability
(1) In the event that a member or related party damages, defaces, or loses the facility, its facilities, equipment, or fixtures, or causes damage to users of the facility, or interferes with the management and operation of the facility, the member or related party shall compensate for such damage.
(2)The Company shall not be liable to compensate for any damage incurred by a member as a result of the cancellation of a reservation, suspension of use, or termination of use for any of the reasons set forth in the aforementioned restrictions on use, cancellation of a reservation, suspension of use, or termination of use, etc.
(3) The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the Internet. Please manage your own risks even when using Internet communication lines under the control of the Company.
(4) The Company shall not be liable for theft, loss, damage, personal injury, etc. to the property, cash or other valuables belonging to members or third parties, or any other similar items.
(5) The Company shall not be liable to compensate for damages incurred by members in the event that performance of the facility's operation becomes impossible or extremely difficult due to natural disasters, war, fire, or other reasons beyond the Company's control.
(6) In the event that the performance of the facility operation becomes impossible or extremely difficult due to reasons beyond the Company's control, such as expropriation, removal, or prohibition of use of the facility due to the exercise of public authority under laws and regulations, guidance from relevant government agencies, or government regulations, orders, or guidance, the Company shall not be liable for compensation for damages incurred by members even if they suffer damages as a result of such events.
9. handling of personal information
(1) We will comply with laws and other regulations concerning the protection of personal information and handle personal information appropriately.
(2) The Company will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with the Company's Personal Information Protection Policy.
(3) The Company will use personal information received from members only for the operation and management of this facility, and will not use it for any other purpose.
10. supplementary provisions
These Rules of Use shall come into effect on March 1, 2022.
YOKAMOS (hereinafter referred to as "YOKAMOS") will promote the protection of personal information by establishing the following personal information protection policy, building a personal information protection system, and ensuring that all employees recognize the importance of personal information protection and take appropriate measures.
Management of personal information
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, we take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating employees, and we implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information received from customers will be used to send e-mails and materials to customers in order to contact them and answer their questions or provide information about our business.
Prohibition of disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties
We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases
- When the customer has given consent
- When disclosing information to contractors to whom we outsource our services in order to provide services requested by the customer.
- When it is necessary to disclose based on legal requirements.
Inquiry of the person in question
If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the customer.
Compliance with and review of laws, regulations, and norms
We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in our possession, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following
General Incorporated Association YOKAMOS
Address: 〒 999-1363 Yamagata prefecture, Nishitachi-gun, Oguni-cho, Oguni Kosaka-cho 213
Developed: Order and March 1st, 2022 (Reiwa 4)
Change: Order and April 1st, 2023 (Reiwa 5)